Our Commitment to Health and Safety
At Beard Octane, we understand that during times such as these, everyone’s minds are on how to stay safe and healthy. A global pandemic can make everyone take note of how well they’re washing their hands, how often they touch their face (or beard), and what precautions they’re taking while out in public. As for our team, we’re doing everything we can to ensure that our beard care products are produced safely and properly (as always), as well as making sure you have access to our full line of balms, butters, and oils during these trying times.
What We’re DoingWe always practice the required sanitation practices and procedures for any facility that makes health and beauty products — and let’s face it, our products are beautiful. Our daily routine includes:
- Limiting access to our fulfillment facility to Beard Octane employees only
- Continuing to practice proper handwashing, including before, during, and after work
- Sanitizing and sterilizing our facility throughout the day
- Wearing nitrile gloves and N95 masks during production (this has always been our standard practice)
- Steam-sanitizing all glass bottles and dropper tops
- Spraying all Beard Balm metal tins and Beard Butta jars with 70% isopropyl alcohol before filling them
- Wiping down all containers after labeling and before they’re packed for shipping
- Eliminating reverse dumbbell curls during working hours
Many of these practices were already part of our daily process, and we’ve always been committed to providing our customers with safe and effective products. We’re always mindful of how our ingredients are handled, and we go above and beyond to ensure everything is clean before production begins for the day. Above all, we want to prevent exposure to COVID-19 for both our team and our customers, and anything we can do to achieve that, we will do.
Shopping online has always been a convenient way to get your favorite beard oils and balms, but now it’s also become one of the safest ways to buy new products. You might be shopping online for most everything these days, from beard products to toilet paper, and we hope that knowing you’re getting a clean, quality product from us will provide some peace of mind during this global crisis.
If you have any questions about buying online, shipping times, or returns, please don’t hesitate to contact us right away. We’ll respond as soon as we can, usually within 24 hours, so you won’t have to wait too long to get an answer to your questions. If a product is out of stock, and you want to know when more will be available, we can often provide that info as well.