Cynnful Beard Oil
We wanted our best beard oil to stand for something more: acts of kindness, compassion, and enduring strength. So naturally, we modeled our Cynnful beard oil after Cynn Coburn, co-owner of Dissident Cigars, and a woman with boldness in her bloodstream. We infused our signature oil with notes of classic cherry, dark rum, and the slightest hint of freshly-rolled cigars, for a timeless scent that’s inspired by someone grabbing life by the beard.
- Notes of cherry, rum, and hand-rolled cigars
- Cruelty-free (tested on real beards)
Built on our award-winning beard oil platform, Cynnful is made possible by Cynn Coburn, a speaker, activist, educator, mentor, model, and survivor who worked with us to help formulate a beard oil as bold as she is.
- 1fl oz
- Light hold
- Light-medium scent strength
- Handmade in Colchester, CT
The Beard Octane Beard Oil is the benchmark for what makes a superior product for your beard. Made with only the highest quality, all natural oils, our beard oil is lightweight and is designed to promote healthy beard growth. Our beard oil will moisturize your skin and will get rid of that unwanted "beard itch" without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of our award winning beard oils are handmade in-house to ensure the highest quality possible! Each beard oil is hand poured into a one (1) ounce amber glass bottle and are secured with a twist-on dropper top.
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hazel Nut Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of our beard oils are All Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free. We only test our products on Humans, NOT Animals (although some consider us animals). Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. All of our products are Phthalate Free. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend...because they may have allergies also.
1. Utilizing the drooper cap, squeeze several droplets of beard oil into the palm of your masculine hands. We typically recommend a dime sized amount, or use more so you end up having to buy our products more frequently. For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
2. Rub the beard oil between the palms of your hands, in a circular motion. This is where things get out of control, so be sure to pay attention.
3. Gently, or aggressively for you tough guys, rub your hands through your beard, while working your way to the skin underneath. Rub the beard oil into the skin underneath, as this will help rid the common "beard itch".
4. Utilize your favorite Beard Octane comb or brush to stylize your facial fur.
5. Go outside and benchpress a dump truck.