Mint Conditioner Beard Butta
Mint Condition, chosen by you...the people! In October 2020, Beard Octane partnered up with our brother Dan C Bearded and launched an amazing Scent Contest for this release. Customers were allowed to purchase a limited edition version of this scent, which awarded them an opportunity to submit a name for this fragrance. We gave away some awesome prizes and it was an event to remember! After some intense and down to the wire voting, Mint Condition by 'Big Duke' came out on top! Here at Beard Octane, we couldn't be happier with the name as it is just simply fitting for this extremely unique, one of a kind scent! Insanely refreshing with hints of Mint & Vetiver, overlaid with a touch of Lemongrass, then the soothing aroma of Leather mixed with Patchouli round this scent out.
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Mint, Vetiver, Lemongrass, Leather & Patchouli
The Beard Octane Beard Butta is handcrafted with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. Our Beard Butta is melted down to a precise temperature, hand poured, and submitted to an expedited cooling process which creates the perfectly poured Butta. Our wax-free Beard Butta will make your Facial Fur look & feel fuller, while moisturizing your skin and softening your beard hair. The smoothest, ever-so-majestic, Beard Butta available for your beard. The hardest part will be preventing yourself from touching your beard!
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of our beard butters are All Natural & Cruelty Free. We only test our products on Humans, NOT Animals (although some consider us animals). Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. All of our products are Phthalate Free. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend...because they may have allergies also.
1. For best results, wash your hands before use. We don't know where they have been...
2. Apply Beard Octane Beard Butta after washing or rinsing your beard.For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
3. Scoop a small dollop of Beard Butta into the palm of your hands. You will see the butta start to melt. Rub your palms together to evenly spread the butta between your palms, then work throughout your facial fur.
4. Utilize your favorite Beard Octane comb or brush to stylize your facial fur.
5. Go outside and benchpress a do a heel click.