Aberlite Pro Beard Straightener
Aberlite Pro is the #1 heated beard straightening brush available on the market today. The Aberlite Pro is the world's most advanced beard and hair straightener for men. If you are looking for the best heated beard brush for men, look no further! This heated brush is versatile, as it is the best heated beard brush for long beards and short beards.
• For Beard Length 0.5+ Inches
• Make your beard longer, fuller and neater in under 2 minutes
• Featured in the New York Times
• Burn and damage free with long lasting results (2-5 days)
• Best heated beard brush on the market
• Model: B500
• 205 x 40 x 30 mm (8.07 x 1.57 x 1.18 inches)
• 225 g (7.9 oz)
• Input voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz, 30W. World-wide dual voltage.
• Plug type: U.S. type. Can be used anywhere in the world with the right plug converter.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
Aberlite Pro comes with a One-Year Manufacturer's Warranty which includes:
• 30 Days Worry-free Money back Warranty: Within the first 30 days of your purchase, you are allowed to return your products for a full refund.
• We don't charge any restocking fees as long as the product is returned at your own expense and in good condition.
• 30 days to 12 months: Aberlite replace your defective units with a brand new one after receiving your return.
• Please contact us before returning!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use a beard straightener everyday?
We don't recommend using it everyday. To protect the heat from damaging your beard we recommend maximum 2-3 times a week.
Can I use my beard straightener on my hair as well?
Yes, all our beard straighteners can be used on hair as well. They can be used for hair straightening and/or styling. If you have really curly hair you might need to use a flat iron instead to do the straightening work.
Are the beard straighteners can be used on wet beards? Does this beard straightener work on short beards?
No, you can't use it after a shower. Beard straighteners are not waterproof. You need to dry your beard with a towel and apply the straightener on a dry beard or hair.| Yes, if your beard length is less than 1 inches you should buy our Aberlite Pro Beard Straightener.
Can I apply oil or balm before using a straightener?
You should apply a heat protection conditioner/treatment or proper oil (containing only oils with a heat point greater than the temperature you have set) to protect your beard. If you use nothing or the wrong type of conditioner or oil - without heat protection or low smoke point - you can easily...
Should I use a heat protectant spray?
Just like when styling the hair on your head, it's necessary to apply a heat protectant to shield your beard from heat damage.
How can I clean the beard straightener?
The Straightener is not waterproof. So please do not immerse the product in water. Water can get inside the brush and damage the parts.
Method 1: You can unplug the brush and use a wet cloth and soap for cleaning. You can also use disinfecting wipes (it’s easy!).
Method 2: Dip cotton swabs into a water bottle cap consisting of rubbing alcohol. Rub between the teeth of the straighter as needed. Do not clean with chemicals or scrubs. Air dry or use a soft cloth or paper towel to absorb the moisture. Store in a dry area.