Freedom Beard Oil - Musk, Grass & Raspberry Lemonade
Get a beard that can bench press a truck axle, while still looking and feeling amazing!
Beard Octane's Freedom Beard Oil is a refreshing scent that will set your beard free. This scent consists of clean crisp air, freshly mowed grass & raspberry lemonade with a touch of musk. Because let's face it, what's Freedom without a little bit of musk?
Here at Beard Octane we take your Facial Fur very seriously. Our beard products are handcrafted in the USA with natural ingredients, and are vegan-friendly & cruelty-free. Seriously, the only animals we test anything on are bearded men! Moisturize your skin, soften your beard, and eliminate unwanted beard itch. All while keeping that chin curtain looking & smelling like a million bucks.
SCENT NOTES: Clean Crisp Air, Freshly Mowed Grass, Raspberry Lemonade & Summer Musk
Is Freedom not for you? Explore the other unique scents that Beard Octane has to offer!
- Size: 1oz (30ml)
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hazel Nut Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
- Hold: Light
- Sheen: Semi-Sheen
- Scent Strength: Light-Medium
The Beard Octane Beard Oil is the benchmark for what makes a superior product for your beard. Made with only the highest quality, all natural oils, our beard oil is lightweight and is designed to promote healthy beard growth. Our beard oil will moisturize your skin and will get rid of that unwanted "beard itch" without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of our award winning beard oils are handmade in-house to ensure the highest quality possible! Each beard oil is hand poured into a one (1) ounce amber glass bottle and are secured with a twist-on dropper top.
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hazel Nut Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of our beard oils are All Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free. We only test our products on Humans, NOT Animals (although some consider us animals). Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. All of our products are Phthalate Free. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend...because they may have allergies also.
1. Utilizing the drooper cap, squeeze several droplets of beard oil into the palm of your masculine hands. We typically recommend a dime sized amount, or use more so you end up having to buy our products more frequently. For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
2. Rub the beard oil between the palms of your hands, in a circular motion. This is where things get out of control, so be sure to pay attention.
3. Gently, or aggressively for you tough guys, rub your hands through your beard, while working your way to the skin underneath. Rub the beard oil into the skin underneath, as this will help rid the common "beard itch".
4. Utilize your favorite Beard Octane comb or brush to stylize your facial fur.
5. Go outside and benchpress a dump truck.