Texas Tea Beard Butta
Texas Tea, a famous slang term for crude oil used during the oil rush in Texas. We seriously considered putting some heavy weight gear oil in a dropper bottle, but someone, somewhere, would probably make a big deal about it. Therefore, the good guys at Beard Octane decided to stick with our signature butta blend and add some bay leaf and fir needle, mixed with some cedar wood and crisp bergamot to reveal a warm tobacco base note. Don't let this fool you though, this one packs some Lone Star Attitude!
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Bay Leaf, Fir Needle, Cedar & Some Lone Star Attitude
The Beard Octane Beard Butta is handcrafted with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. Our Beard Butta is melted down to a precise temperature, hand poured, and submitted to an expedited cooling process which creates the perfectly poured Butta. Our wax-free Beard Butta will make your Facial Fur look & feel fuller, while moisturizing your skin and softening your beard hair. The smoothest, ever-so-majestic, Beard Butta available for your beard. The hardest part will be preventing yourself from touching your beard!
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of our beard butters are All Natural & Cruelty Free. We only test our products on Humans, NOT Animals (although some consider us animals). Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. All of our products are Phthalate Free. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend...because they may have allergies also.
1. For best results, wash your hands before use. We don't know where they have been...
2. Apply Beard Octane Beard Butta after washing or rinsing your beard.For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
3. Scoop a small dollop of Beard Butta into the palm of your hands. You will see the butta start to melt. Rub your palms together to evenly spread the butta between your palms, then work throughout your facial fur.
4. Utilize your favorite Beard Octane comb or brush to stylize your facial fur.
5. Go outside and benchpress a do a heel click.