FUR TREE BEARD OIL
This is one of our favorite times of the year! Walking endless miles in the freezing cold, just searching for the perfect Christmas Tree. Only to get it home and have your significant other tell you that it's not tall enough, or not full enough. Enough about my experience, as we were able to capture the amazing aromas of Freshly Decorated Christmas Trees, without all the sticky sap! This oil make your Facial Fur the most Jolly smelling beard around this Holiday Season! Don't wait, as once the holidays are gone, so is this beard oil!
ABOUT BEARD OCTANE'S BEARD OILS:
The Beard Octane Beard Oil is made with only the highest quality, all natural oils. Our beard oil is lightweight, and was cultivated after nearly two years worth of research, trial, and development. Our beard oil is designed to promote healthy beard growth, without leaving your beard feeling greasy. Your beard will be moisturized and left with an amazing soft feel afterwards. All of our beard care products are handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality product available!
SCENT STRENGTH: Medium - Heavy
SCENT NOTES: Aromas of Freshly Decorated Christmas Trees & Holiday Spirit
OUR BEARD OILS ARE DESIGNED TO:
- Smooth and Soften Your Beard
- Shape & Tame Unruly Beard Hair
- Remove Beard Itch
- Encourage Beard Growth
- Eliminate Frizziness
- Moisturize Your Facial Fur
- Give Your Beard a Non Greasy Finished Look
- Step Your Beard Game Up
This Beard Oil is packaged in an exclusive one (1) ounce green glass bottles. Topped off our with infamous red dropper top, this amazing bottle is surely one to get for your collection! We recommend storing your Beard Octane Beard Oil in a dark, cool place to prolong the awesomeness that is contained in each bottle.
Beard Octane uses only the highest quality, all natural ingredients in each of it's beard care products. In each of Beard Octane's Beard Oils, you'll find these amazing ingredients:
- Aloe Extract
- Argan Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Vitamin E
- Hints of Freshly Decorated Christmas Trees & Holiday Spirit
- All of our products are made in MERICA.
- All of our products are tested on Humans, NOT Animals.
- All of our oil products contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals.
- If you have Allergies, test on a friend, then yourself before use, or you can do the logical thing and consult with your physician.
- Utilizing the dropper cap, squeeze several droplets of Beard Octane Beard Oil into the palm of your hand. We typically recommend a dime sized amount, or use more so you have to buy our product more frequently. For best results, apply oil while beard is wet.
- Rub the palms of your hands together, in a circular motion. This is where the magic begins...stay focused.
- Gently, or aggressively for you tough guys, rub your hands on and through your beard. Be sure to cover all portions of your beard and be sure to make contact with your skin with the oil. This will help rid the common itchiness and flaky skin.
- Utilize one of your Beard Octane Combs or Brushes to stylize your face.
- Go outside and benchpress a dump truck.