Barbershop Beard Oil - Shaving Cream, Lemon & Bergamot
Get a beard that can bench press a truck axle, while still looking and feeling amazing!
Beard Octane's Barbershop Beard Oil is a super clean, refreshing scent with notes of Shaving Cream, Lemon & Bergamot. Our custom fragrance blend takes you back to fresh fade haircuts, mixed with that old school barbershop feel, all packed into our bottle of beard oil.
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Lemon, Bergamot, Mint, Lavender & Old School Barbershop Swag
Not feeling the Barbershop vibe? Explore the other unique scents that Beard Octane has to offer!
Here at Beard Octane we take your Facial Fur very seriously. Our beard products are handcrafted in the USA with natural ingredients, and are vegan-friendly & cruelty-free. Seriously, the only animals we test anything on are bearded men! Moisturize your skin, soften your beard, and eliminate unwanted beard itch. All while keeping that chin curtain looking & smelling like a million bucks.
SIZE: 1 OZ (30ml)
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends.
All of our beard oils are All Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free and contain no Phthalates. Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend.
HOW TO USE
- Utilizing the dropper cap, squeeze several droplets of beard oil into the palm of your masculine hands. We typically recommend a dime sized amount. For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.679% dry).
- Rub the beard oil between the palms of your hands, in a circular motion.
- Rub your hands through your beard, while working your way to the skin underneath. Work the beard oil into the skin underneath, as this will help get rid of the dreaded "beard itch".
- Utilize your favorite Beard Octane comb or brush to stylize your facial fur.
- Go outside, roar loudly and benchpress a dump truck.
More of a visual person? Watch our How-To Series!