Grizzly Puncher Beard Butta - Teakwood, Oakmoss & Bergamot
Can your beard take on over 700lbs of North American Grizzly Bear... and win? Well, with Beard Octane's Grizzly Puncher collaboration with Caleb W. Francis (the W is for 'Winning'), all your bear-wrestling day dreams can come true!*
We've partnered with everybody's favorite grizzly-punching, coffee-guzzling content creator, Caleb Francis, to bring you the peak scent of manliness for your epic chin curtain. Whether you're hunting in the rough and tumble back country of South Texas, or just trying to survive your next commute to work? Grizzly Puncher's warm Teakwood, fresh Oakmoss, and hints of Bergamot will give you the confidence to carry on. Find Caleb on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch!
*Note: Our legal team reminds you that you should not go out and start punching or wrestling actual, live grizzly bears. They may look cute and cuddly, but they'll cancel your birth certificate in no time flat.
SCENT NOTES: Warm Teakwood, Oakmoss, Bergamot & A Grizzly's Roar
Not wanting to punch Grizzly Bears? Explore the other unique scents that Beard Octane has to offer!
Our wax-free Beard Butta will make your beard look & feel fuller, while helping to soften & lightly style your facial fur. All our beard products are handcrafted in the USA with natural ingredients, and are vegan-friendly & cruelty-free. Moisturize your skin, soften your beard, and eliminate that unwanted beard itch-- all while keeping that chin curtain looking & smelling like a million bucks.
SIZE: 4oz (114g)
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil
All our beard products are handcrafted in the USA with natural ingredients, and are cruelty-free and Phthalate-free. Tested on beards, not bunnies!
Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend.
HOW TO USE
- For best results, wash your hands before use. We don't know where they have been.
- Apply Beard Octane Beard Buttaafter washing or rinsing your beard.For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6789% dry).
- Scoop a small dollop of Beard Buttainto the palm of your hands. Rub your palms together to evenly melt the butta between your palms, then work throughout your facial fur with your fingers.
- Utilize your favorite Beard Octane combor brush to stylize your facial fur.
- Go outside, roar loudly and benchpress a dump truck.
More of a visual person? Watch our How-To Series!