Beard Oil Dram Sampler Pack
The Beard Octane Beard Oil Sampler Pack. Not to be confused with a box of spark plugs in the top drawer of Frank's tool box. This beard oil sampler pack is pleasantly packed with six (6) beard oil samples. It's the perfect choice for anyone that is looking to give any of Beard Octane's amazing beard oils! These also make for great gifts for your co-worker Bob, who works down in shipping, and has the driest, most tangled, steel wool beard one has ever seen. Ya, this might be a good gesture...
This Sampler Pack comes with six (6) Beard Octane Beard Oil Sample Sizes, which are now available in 1 Dram sized bottles w/ dropper tops! The sample sizes are perfect for anyone looking to experience additional scents, at a fraction of the cost!
The Beard Octane Beard Oil is the benchmark for what makes a superior product for your beard. Made with only the highest quality, all natural oils, our beard oil is lightweight and is designed to promote healthy beard growth. Our beard oil will moisturize your skin and will get rid of that unwanted "beard itch" without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of our award winning beard oils are handmade in-house to ensure the highest quality possible!
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hazel Nut Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of our beard oilsare All Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free. We only test our products on Humans, NOT Animals (although some consider us animals). Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. All of our products are Phthalate Free. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend...because they may have allergies also.
1. Utilizing the drooper cap, squeeze several droplets of beard oil into the palm of your masculine hands. We typically recommend a dime sized amount, or use more so you end up having to buy our products more frequently. For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
2. Rub the beard oil between the palms of your hands, in a circular motion. This is where things get out of control, so be sure to pay attention.
3. Gently, or aggressively for you tough guys, rub your hands through your beard, while working your way to the skin underneath. Rub the beard oil into the skin underneath, as this will help rid the common "beard itch".
4. Utilize your favorite Beard Octane comb or brush to stylize your facial fur.
5. Go outside and benchpress a dump truck.