Merica Beard Balm - Cedar, Leather, Apples & Musk
Condition and style your majestic beard, while taming those unwanted flyaways!
Beard Octane's Merica Beard Balm is a super smooth, masculine scent that lets off an eagles roar every time you open the tin. This scent screams "USA" with the blend of crushed cedar, fresh oak, sweet Apples, conditioned leather and the musk of a bald eagle. There's just nothing more American than that!
Merica comes in a white tin with epic labeling to mark our 4 Year Anniversary!
SCENT NOTES: Hand-Crushed Cedar, Mighty Oak, Conditioned Leather mixed w/ Honey Crisp Apples and an Eagles Musk.
Merica not your favorite (we're looking at you sideways)? Explore the other unique scents that Beard Octane has to offer!
Our natural beard balm is designed to promote healthy beard growth, to moisturize and style your beard, without leaving your beard feeling weighed down and greasy.
SIZE: 2oz (57g)
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Ingredients: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All our beard products are handcrafted in the USA with natural ingredients, and are cruelty-free and Phthalate-free. Tested on beards, not bunnies!
Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend.
HOW TO USE
- For best results, apply Beard Octane Beard Balm when your beautiful Facial Fur is damp (approximately 74.6% dry), after applying our beard oil.
- Using your finger, or a 5/16" (MERICA!) wrench, scrape out a "dime" sized amount of awesomeness from the beard balm tin, and rub this awesomeness between your palms.
- Run your fingers through your beard, starting from the neck and work your way up. Be sure to rub the beard balm into the skin, wherever your beard grows.
- Shape your beard to your liking by hand or with a comb. You can also use a blow dryer (not the heat gun) on low heat, in order to help obtain the beard shape you desire.
- Go tell your boss you deserve a raise. Chances are, your boss will just give you a raise because your beard looks awesome.
More of a visual person? Watch our How-To Series!