Nitro Beard Butta - Blueberries & Fresh Ground Coffee
Get that beard looking & feeling on point, with our conditioning natural Beard Butta (aka Beard Butter)!
Beard Octane's Nitro Beard Butta was the brainchild of our very own Aric (with an A). When he joined the Octane team, he developed this amazing scent of Freshly Ground Coffee Beans, Vanilla & Handpicked Blueberries. A deep, full scent which will consume your beard for hours on end! Look, it's been a hit, but Aric will not stop talking about it...
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Blueberries, Vanilla & Freshly Ground Coffee Beans
Nitro not your style? Explore the other unique scents that Beard Octane has to offer!
Our wax-free Beard Butta will make your beard look & feel fuller, while helping to soften & lightly style your facial fur. All our beard products are handcrafted in the USA with natural ingredients, and are vegan-friendly & cruelty-free. Moisturize your skin, soften your beard, and eliminate that unwanted beard itch-- all while keeping that chin curtain looking & smelling like a million bucks.
SIZE: 4oz (114g)
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Ingredients:Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil
All our beard products are handcrafted in the USA with natural ingredients, and are cruelty-free and Phthalate-free. Tested on beards, not bunnies!
Our products may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals. If you have allergies, consult with your physician before testing on yourself or on your friend.
HOW TO USE
- For best results, wash your hands before use. We don't know where they have been.
- Apply Beard Octane Beard Buttaafter washing or rinsing your beard.For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6789% dry).
- Scoop a small dollop of Beard Buttainto the palm of your hands. Rub your palms together to evenly melt the butta between your palms, then work throughout your facial fur with your fingers.
- Utilize your favorite Beard Octane combor brush to stylize your facial fur.
- Go outside, roar loudly and benchpress a dump truck.
More of a visual person? Watch our How-To Series!